File number: 1694
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 22, 2012.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Nov 20, 2012.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- Myelinated retinal nerve fibers
- myelinated nerve fibers, retinal telangiectasia
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A magnified fundus photo of the myelinated retinal nerve fibers showing the retinal vascular abnormalities with multiple aneurysmal dilations.