File number: 16757
Sign in to comment.
By Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD
University of California Davis Eye Center
- Uploaded on Apr 17, 2014.
- Last modified by Susanna S. Park, MD, PhD on Jul 9, 2014.
- Appears in
- retinoblastoma, type 2 regression, retina
- Ellen Redenbo, University of California Davis Eye Center
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Retcam fundus photograph of a 2-year-old boy with history of bilateral Group D retinoblastoma completing 6 cycles of systemic chemotherapy and retinal laser and cryotherapy with residual regressing posterior pole tumor showing predominantly type 2 regression. Pigmented rim shows scarring from prior diode and argon laser treatments.