File number: 1283
Sign in to comment.
By Michael P. Kelly, FOPS
Duke University Hospital
- Uploaded on Oct 11, 2012.
- Last modified by Michael P. Kelly, FOPS on Oct 11, 2012.
- Appears in
- epiretinal membrane (ERM), panuveitis
- Michael P. Kelly, FOPS Director, Duke Eye Center Labs, Duke Universtiy Hospital
- Imaging device
- This is a patient with idiopathic panuveitis who developed a visually significant epiretinal membrane. Pars plana vitrectomy with membrane peeling was performed to remove the epiretinal proliferation. I recommend magnifying the image to see the exquisite detail centrally.