File number: 1046
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 5, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Oct 22, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- Retinal Detachment with Tear
- rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, retinal degeneration
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment involving the macula with characteristic outer hydration lines and associated peripheral retinal tear (top left of image). The choroidal vasculature can be seen through the break in the retina.