File number: 1038
Sign in to comment.
By Ronald C. Gentile, MD
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Oct 5, 2012.
- Last modified by Ronald C. Gentile, MD on Oct 21, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- retinoblastoma, leukocoria, strabismus
- The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Department of Medical Imaging
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A white, large, highly vascularized retinoblastoma with endophytic tumor growth in a child presenting with leukocoria (white pupil reflex) and strabismus (turned eye).