File number: 1023
Sign in to comment.
By Gregg T. Kokame, MD, MMM
Retina Consultants of Hawaii
Co-author(s): James C. Lai, MD, Retina Consultants of Hawaii; Raymond Wee, MD, Retina Consultants of Hawaii
- Uploaded on Oct 4, 2012.
- Last modified by Gregg T. Kokame, MD, MMM on Oct 4, 2012.
- Appears in
- Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
- polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy (PCV), autofluorescence imaging, fundus autofluorescence (FAF)
- Andrew Yuen, Retina Consultants of Hawaii
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Bluepeak Autofluorescence image of a 57-year-old woman with treatment-naive polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy. Series of images provides an comparative view of the same condition while utilizing a variet of different imaging procedures.